Pakistan Army Jobs 2021 have been announced for female candidates. Pakistan army is providing a big opportunity for females to join the Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Services. This is a great chance for females to join an honourable profession.
We encourage all eligible, qualified and motivated females to get register for AFNS to join the Pakistan Army as AFNS BSc Nursing/ Trained Nurses as lieutenants and also serve their beloved country. If you are interested to join the Pak Army, this article is for you because every detail is mentioned below on this page.
AFNS Online Registration 2021 Last Date:
The last date of online registration for AFNS is 13th August 2021.
Pakistan Armed Forces Nursing Jobs 2021 Details
|Job Source||Official Website|
|Required Qualification||FSc Pre-Medical & BSc Nursing|
Eligibility Conditions for Pakistan Army Jobs 2021:
Eligibility conditions for joining Pakistan Army as AFNS are following.
- For AFNS BSc Nursing, the required qualification is Metric (science group) with at least 60% marks or FSc pre-medical with at least 50% marks.
- And the candidate who took exams of FSc part-II (having 50% marks in part-I), can also apply by getting Hope Certificate from the Principal of a relevant college or institution. Such candidates will also have to submit the marks sheet on an urgent basis after the declaration of the part-II results.
- For Trained Nurses, the required qualification is BSc Nursing/Diploma in Nursing/Mid Wifery/BSc Generic Nursing. The candidates should also be registered in Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Female candidates who want to apply for BSc Nursing, their marital status should be unmarried/widow/ Divorcee.
- However, those female candidates who want to apply for Trained Nurses as Lieuphtenent can be married/unmarried.
- Age limitations for AFNS BSc Nursing are 17 to 25 years old as of 31st December 2020
- However, the age limitations for Trained Nurses are 18 to 28 years old as of 30 November 2020.
Only female candidates can apply for these jobs.
Required Height and Weight for Pak Army Nursing Jobs:
To apply for AFNS BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses, the required height is a minimum of 5’ (152.4cm). However, weight as per body mass index.
Domicile for Pakistan Army Jobs 2021:
Pakistani citizens having domicile of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan can apply. However, candidates with dual citizenship on final selection will have to renounce citizenship other than Pakistani.
How to Apply for Pakistan Army Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates can get registered via Pak Army Official Website.
- Test date and time will be notified to each email address. Candidates for the preliminary test will report on the computerized roll number slip on the given date and time.
- However, those candidates who don’t have internet facilities can apply for the Short Service Commission Course by visiting any nearest Army Recruitment Center at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Candidates should attach photocopies of all required documents.
- The candidates should also have good computer skills.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Selected candidates will also bring original documents at the time of test as well as interview.
Documents Required for Pakistan Army Jobs 2021:
Candidates will submit the following documents to Army Selection and Recruitment Centers:
- Original academic documents, Detailed Marks Sheet along with attested photocopies
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Also attested copy of domicile
- 03 coloured Photographs, also attested from front and back
- Working candidates in the government sector will provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- And also a Crossed postal order of Rs 100 to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ, Rawalpindi
The training duration of BSc Nursing and Trained Nurses is different.
Training Duration & Centers for BSc Nursing:
The applicants who pass the initial and medical test will be called for interviews by GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, and Rawalpindi. However, the candidates who will clear the whole procedure of selection successfully, their names will be included in the final selected candidate’s list.
The selected candidates of BSc Nursing will get 04 years of training in AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Quetta, PNS Shifa Karachi.
Training Duration & Centers for Trained Nurses:
The Trained Nurses will get basic military training of 6 weeks in AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Kharian.
After the successful completion of the training period, the selected candidates will get the rank of Lieutenant in the Pakistan Army Commission. Before ranking, the selected candidates will also have to sign the document that they will serve Pakistan Army for ten years.
Conditions of Incompetence:
- Conditions of incompetence are following:
- Twice screened out and also rejected by GHQ Selection Board.
- The appeal was declared medically unfit by the medical board.
- Discipline, character and medically unsuitable, poor performance as well as unsuitable from Armed Forces (Army, Navy, & Air Force) Training Academies
- Dismissed or fired from another government service.
- Also convicted by a court for a moral error.
Pakistan Army is providing a great opportunity for female candidates to serve their country and also offering a handsome salary package. Eligible females must avail themselves of this opportunity and should apply now. For any further information, you can ask by commenting here.