National Free Education Program 2021 is offering 5000 educational scholarships for students. The basic purpose of this programme is to come true the dream of those parents who can’t afford a good school college and its hefty fees.
The declining education system in Karuna is badly affected. And success is possible only if in the future, students will overcome their weaknesses by remaining busy in getting education day and night in a boarding school and also moving towards their successful future.
Under this programme, students will get scholarships on a merit basis. However, through this scholarship programme, all expenses of the students will also be covered except the boarding fee. This is a golden opportunity for those students who cannot continue their studies due to financial issues. So we invite all brilliant and hardworking students to apply for this scholarship and fulfil their dreams of high education.
The last date of submission of the application form is 10th August 2021. All details are mentioned in this article about NFEP 2021. If you are interested to apply for this scholarship, you must read the complete article for important instructions and guidelines. However, for more merit and need-based scholarships, you can visit NaeTaze at any time.
National Free Education Programme 2021:
The detail of national free education program is following:
Organization of National Free Education Program
The organization of NFEP is Punjab Superior College.
Pakistan & Azad Kashmir are the locations.
The national free education program is offering scholarships for metric and inter students.
Eligibility Criteria for National Free Education Program 2021:
The eligibility criteria for National Free Education Programme 2021 are following.
- Students from all cities of Pakistan as well as Azad Kashmir can apply for this scholarship programme.
- Students wishing to enrol in 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th classes are also eligible in schools.
- In colleges, students wishing to enrol in first year (pre-engineering, pre-medical, ICs, I.COM, & FA) can also apply.
- Both males and females are equally eligible.
- Punjab: 27%
- Sindh: 15%
- KP: 15%
- Balochistan: 10%
- AJK: 10%
- Gilgit Baltistan: 10%
- Islamabad: 7%
- FATA: 6%
How to Apply for NFEP 2021:
Interested candidates must follow these steps to apply for Nation Free Education Programme 2021.
- Application form with online deposit slip is available on the website of KP Testing Agency
- Please submit an online deposit slip along with test fee of Rs 600 to any branch of MCB.
- And send the application form along with the Original Deposit Slip before last date to this address Head office KPTA, Canal Road, Warsak Road, Peshawar.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be acceptable.
- The students who took exams and are waiting for results can also apply by getting Hope Certificate from their educational institution.
In this article, I tried my best to provide all details about National Free Education Programme 2021. However, if still there is some ambiguity you have in your mind regarding this programme, you can ask by commenting here.