The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced HEC New Scholarship 2021 for GB Students. Brilliant students from Gilgit Baltistan are invited to apply for these HEC scholarships 2021. There are a lot of students who are at best in their studies but they can’t continue their studies due to financial crisis. And their dream of getting higher education doesn’t come true. But now no need to worry. Higher Education Commission is offering scholarships for outstanding students. These HEC scholarships will be awarded for the academic year 2021-2022 in all areas of study/disciplines under the project titled,
“Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the Students of Gilgit-Baltistan in Top Pakistani Universities/Institutions (Batch-l)’.HEC Scholarships
If you want to know each detail regarding HEC scholarships, then you are on the right page. After reading this article, you will be able to know about eligibility criteria, where to apply, and the financial coverage of these scholarships.
HEC New Scholarship 2021 Details:
|Organization||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Scholarships Location||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Last Date||25th October 2021|
Eligibility Criteria | Undergraduate Scholarships for GB Students:
The interested students must read the eligibility criteria before applying for Undergraduate Scholarships for GB Students.
- The willing students must have Domicile Certificate of a Gilgit Baltistan
- Candidates must have passed out their Matric or Intermediate final exams. However, those students will be preferred who completed their education in Gilgit Baltistan.
- Those students who are already getting any other scholarship from any other source are not eligible to apply.
- After winning this scholarship students will be able to get admission to any HEC recognized university or higher education institution.
- Students will only be able to get admission in BS Programs if they were meet the eligibility criteria required by HEC and university as well.
- However, students will have to bear their expenditure themselves over and above the cost offered in PC-I.
- The age criteria to apply for HEC scholarship is 22 years old.
- Also, Check out the Latest PEC Scholarships 2021
HEC New Scholarship 2021 will Cover
HEC New scholarship 2021 will cover the following:
- Tuition Fee
- Hostel Fee &
- Other Educational expenses amounting to a maximum of Rs.240, 000/- per year.
- Selected students will also get a monthly stipend of Rs.15,000/-
- Also, Books and Travelling allowance of Rs. 30,000 per annum will be given to the scholarship winners.
Where to Apply for HEC New Scholarships 2021?
- Applicants may submit their applications online by visiting the official website of the HEC E-Portal
- However, the Higher Education Commission reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship procedure at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applications in the hard form will not be considered.
- Candidates will have to deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) in account no.17427900133401, Habib Bank Limited, SRC H-9 Branch, Islamabad. After depositing the fee, applicants must upload the scanned copy or image of bank receipt online while applying.
- The Last Date of Receipt of Applications for HEC New Scholarship 2021 for GB students is 25th October 2021.
- Moreover, applicants must check their emails and the HEC website from time to time for the latest updates.
- Also, candidates should make sure that their application forms are completed and duly filled and submit them before the deadline.
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in the Aptitude Test conducted by the Higher Education Commission’s Education Testing Council (ETC), and their Academic Credentials.
- To win HEC Scholarship, it is essential that the candidates must pass their Aptitude Test with at least 50% marks.
- Moreover, students enrolled in a BS Degree Program in a public university or educational institution for a maximum of one year is also eligible.
All eligible candidates having the great desire of getting higher education in a well-reputed university of Pakistan or Educational Institution must apply for HEC New Scholarship 2021. The deserving students will get this scholarship irrespective of their colour, caste, creed and gender. So don’t wait for some miracle due to which you will be able to get higher education in a good university. Good luck is knocking at your door. Apply now and win a chance to get a quality education without financial worries. Also, make sure to share this good news with eligible students around you. However, if you have any confusion in your mind regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure or any other, just write in the comment section and share with us.
What is the last date of the HEC Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the HEC scholarship is 25th October 2021.
How do I apply for a 2021 HEC scholarship?
You can apply online by visiting the official website of the HEC.
What is the eligibility criteria for the HEC scholarship?
The interested candidates can read the above-mentioned eligibility criteria for the HEC scholarship.
Does HEC give scholarships?
Yup, HEC is offering financial assistance to deserving students. Multiple scholarships are available for study at the Undergraduate level in all disciplines at HEC selected Public Sector Pakistani universities and Degree Awarding Institutions (DAI).
What is the amount of HEC need-based scholarship?
The HEC need-based scholarship covers the full tuition fee and monthly stipend (PKR 6000/month for 10 months).