HEC MS and PhD Scholarships for International Students are available now. These scholarships are being offered in selected fields for the world’s top 100 universities. This type of scholarship has been announced for all those students who want to do MS and PhD from the top 100 QS ranked institutes and want to get a fund that kind of students are eligible. The International Scholarships will be awarded for those students who got Admission in Fall-2021, Spring -2022 and Fall-2022 admissions. Every year in Phase-l, 75 Masters and about 70 PhDs international admissions will be offered to deserving and talented students across Pakistan.
The Scholarships will be awarded by top-ranked foreign universities under the “Advanced Skills Development through International Scholarships”, a prime minister’s Knowledge Economy Task Force initiative. The application must be submitted for this scholarship online. How can you apply and get other information about this scholarship? Read this article to know about the complete information regarding this scholarship.
Which Field of Students may Apply for these International Scholarships?
Students from the following fields of studies may apply for the HEC MS and PhD. Scholarships:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
- Informational Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
Eligibility Criteria for HEC MS and PhD Scholarships
- The candidate must belong to Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir.
- For MS scholarships: you must have a Bachelor/Masters (16 years of Education) degree required in selected fields of study.
- For PhD Scholarships: you must have a BS/MS/M.Phil degree is required in selected fields.
- The candidate must be got the First division (in the annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for Ph.D. Scholarships are compulsory.
- Candidates must have CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 or 60% marks in the final degree for MS Scholarships.
- Moreover, students must get a maximum of two-second divisions and no third division throughout their academic career.
- Maximum age of MS students for the scholarship: 35 years
- Maximum age of Ph.D. students for the scholarship: 40 years
- Also, Students must have obtained requisite qualifications on or before the closing date of application.
- Those students who are already availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarships?
- Applications can be submitted online through the HEC scholarship portal.
- The last date of receipt of an application for HEC MS and PhD Scholarships are October 25, 2021.
- Candidates will have an Original Online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of PKR: 500/- as an application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC must be uploaded on the HEC portal.
- Candidates must ensure that their fee can be deposited in account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad through any bank.
Last Date to Apply: 25th October 2021
- All scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis according to the federal government quota policy.
- All candidates will be selected based on their HEC Aptitude Test scores. Then the shortlisted candidates nominate for interviews by their relevant board.
- The submitted application will be based on online/data information provided by the applicants. If any information is found untrue/misrepresented at any stage, then the application will be rejected.
- The candidate, who leaves hurriedly and secretly during or after completion of the degree, will be charged twice the expenses in the foreign currency incurred by the scholarship program on them.
- The obtaining of visas from other countries is the responsibility of the concerned candidates.
- All admission requirements must be fulfilled by the applicants.
- The opportunity of scholarships will expire if candidates cannot secure admission to the mentioned academic sessions.
- The Education Testing Center will conduct an HEC Aptitude Test (HAT-l), which will be announced later.
The best opportunity is prevailing for all those students who are fulfilling the above criteria. Moreover, you can share this information about HEC MS and PhD scholarships with eligible persons around you. Don’t waste quality time, and win the best chance of this good scholarship. If you have any queries, you can ask in the comment section freely. Also, must visit the NaeTaze website and find the latest and upgraded information about any type of scholarship.
What is the last date to apply for HEC MS and PhD scholarships?
25th October 2021 is the last date to apply.
Who can Apply?
Eligible persons throughout Pakistan, as well as AJK, can avail themselves of this opportunity.
What is the eligibility criteria?
Eligibility criteria have been discussed above in detail.