CESPI has proposed scholarships for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-22. Are you an undergraduate student? And seeking scholarship opportunities to meet your educational expenses? CESPI undergraduate scholarship opportunities are available now. So, it is a golden chance for those students who have completed their 12 years of education. And now are intended to pursue further studies undergraduate programs in HEC recognized universities/institutions. They can avail of this CESPI Undergraduate Scholarships Opportunities
Students already enrolled in HEC recognized government or private universities for bachelor’s degrees may also apply for the scholarship. Brilliant and exceptional students of Pakistan/AJK nationals are eligible to apply for these scholarships. This scholarship is for 2021-2022. The last date for applying is 26th August 2021. To know further details about the CESPI scholarship, read this article carefully.
Overview of CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities:
- Type: local
- Area: Throughout Pakistan
- Category: Purely Merit-Based
- Fields and Level: All fields of Bachelor level
- Last Date: 26th August 2021
The eligibility criteria are following;
- The applicant must have completed intermediate or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students who are waiting for their final result of intermediate can also apply for the scholarship on the basis of their first-year result.
- Students who are already enrolled under any bachelor program in any recognized university may also apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate must be of 24 years old on the closing date i.e. 26-08-2021.
How to Apply for CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship 2021?
- Get the application form from the CESPI official website.
- Send your complete application on the prescribed form along with testimonials to the “Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), P.O. Box 712, Islamabad”.
- Organization has the right to adjourn or to cancel the scholarship at any stage without mentioning any reason.
Financial Coverage of the CESPI Scholarships:
This scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Travelling allowance
- Books allowance and
- Initial settlement allowance
Last date for submission of Applications:
Applications must be reached at the above-mentioned address on or before 26th August 2021. Applications received after 26-08-2021 will not be entertained.
Important Instructions | CESPI Undergraduate Scholarships Opportunities
- Those applicants who are already getting other Govt scholarships cannot avail of this CESPI Undergraduate scholarships Opportunities.
- Also, students will win these scholarships on the basis of merit and Provisional Quota.
- However, the candidates will be selected on the basis of NST test scores and academic credentials.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in National Scholarship Test to win this scholarship.
In short, it is a great opportunity for undergraduate students. So students meeting the eligibility criteria must avail of this opportunity to pursue their education without any financial problems. Also, share the CESPI Scholarship with the people around you. So that students who are unable to pursue further education due to financial difficulties can avail themselves of the CESPI Undergraduate Scholarships Opportunities and continue their education. Ask your queries by commenting here as well as share your feedback.
For more national & international scholarships visit NaeTaze.