Bangladesh vs England – T20 World Cup 2021, Highlights have been discussed here. England, which is ranking No. 1 in T20l Team, played their opening match against West Indies and beat the Tigers by 6 wickets. Likewise, Team Bangladesh is defeated by Sri Lanka side by 5 wickets in their opening match of Super 12 round. England and Bangladesh faced each other first time in this T20 World Cup Match 20 on Wednesday 27th October at the Sheikh Zayad Stadium in Abu Dhabi. Here are highlights and summary of today’s Ban vs Eng match. Let’s have a look!
England and Bangladesh have not faced each other in any T20ls match except T20 World Cup. They met each other in 4 Matches of ICC T20 World Cup Tournaments. In these matches, Team Bangladesh has won 2 matches while Team England also has won 2 matches.
- England pursued down the target of 125 runs and won by 8 wickets against Bangladesh
Bangladesh vs England | Overview
|Venue||Sheik Zayad Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
|Date & Day||Wednesday, 27th October 2021|
|Toss||Bangladesh won the toss and opted to bat first.|
|Result||England defeated Bangladesh by 8 wickets|
|Player of the Match||Jason Roy|
|England Scored||126/2 in 14.1 overs|
|Bangladesh Scored||124/9 in 20 overs|
Ban vs Eng | Highlights and Summary
Bangladesh | 124/9 (20.0 ov)
- Bangladesh Captain Mahmudullah won the toss and chose to bat first against Eoin Morgan-drove side England led by Eoin Morgan in the Super 12 phase of the continuous ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
- Moeen Ali eliminated openers Liton Das and Naim Sheikh while Chris Woakes got the essential wicket of Shakib Al Hasan as Bangladesh were put on the backfoot from the beginning by England.
- After 15 overs, Bangladesh was battling at 83/6 against a first class England bowling execution in hot conditions. Tymal Plants finished unequivocally with figures of 3/27 after a late scoring surge by Nasum Ahmed to give some regard to the aggregate.
Mahmudullah (caption), Liton Das, Mohammed Naim, Mahedi Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Nurul Hasan, Afif Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Shamim Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammed Saifuddin and Shoriful Islam.
England | 126/2 (14.1 ov)
- England pursued down the target of 125 runs to win by 8 wickets versus Bangladesh in the Super 12 stage of the continuous ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 at the Sheik Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
- England began brilliantly in their run-pursue, adding 50 runs for the loss of Jos Buttler’s wicket, who withdrew for 18 runs.
- Jason Roy scored at a lively speed against Bangladesh’s pacers and spinners in the middle overs to score a 50 of every 33 balls.
- Dawid Malan batted carefully after Jason Roy’s wicket and directed England to an 8-wicket win versus Bangladesh.
- Prior, bowling first, England limited Bangladesh to 124/9 of every 20 overs.
Eoin Morgan (caption), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Tymal Mills, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, David Willey, Chris Woakes and Mark Wood.
Man of the Match- Jason Roy
Jason Roy is named Man of the Match for his 61-run thump, hails the bowling assault to proceed with their domination show in the match.
“Very special match for us. Had to back up our last performance against WI and we came out firing with the ball. Nice to get into more of a routine now in the last couple of years (more T20 cricket being played). It’s definitely a case of keeping wickets in hand and powering through in the back end of our innings. Working very hard on it in the last few years (against spin). It’s a part of my game that’s improved a lot.”Morgan
Share your views with us about this clash between England and Bangladesh. Also, share this post on your social media platforms. For getting latest updates about the ongoing ICC T20 World Cup, keep visiting NaeTaze.